Real Liquid Rubber Coating
waterproofing under coating
The king of waterproofing:
- Dual rubber technology
- Up to 1200% elastic
- Water-based – water clean-up
- Stops leaks fast – flows where water flows and stops leaks
- Dries fast on sunny days
- Flexible down to -35 F
- Liquid EPDM
- Increase strength and renews
- Impervious to water
Uses for Super Elasto-Barrier Liquid Rubber
- EPDM rubber membrane
- Concrete Roof
- Tar Roofs
- Tar & Gravel roofs
- Modified Bitumen
- Urethane Foam
- Roof Decks (deck over a living space)
- Weathered fiberglass
- Weathered standing seam and corrugated metal roofs
- Weathered vinyl, PVC, and Polycarbonate Plastic
*In exterior applications a top coat is required. Top coats include Maximum Stretch, Iron Coat, Snow Seal, Shake & Shingle, Safe-T-Deck, Liquid Granite, or Paint & Prime. Super primer may be necessary over hard to stick surfaces.
- For roofs use Seam Tape, Super Primer as needed, Roof Fabric as needed, Super Elasto-Barrier, and Maximum Stretch, Iron Coat or Snow Seal
- For Roof Decks use Seam Tape, Roof Fabric as needed, Super Primer as needed, Super Elasto-Barrier, and Safe-T-Deck or Liquid Granite
- For walls use Super Primer as needed, Super Elasto-Barrier, and Paint & Prime or Block & Wall Acrylic
Super Elasto Barrier is a unique product that has a successful track record in the world market for over 20 years. It is the only water-based liquid EPDM in the world. Super Elasto Barrier has a resistance for the extremes of temperature and is long lasting.
Super Elasto Barrier forms a waterproof and seamless coating immediately when applied. Repeated coats give rise to added strength. It retains its specifications even in extreme temperatures. Super Elasto Barrier is a protective coating that is dual rubber waterborne liquid EPDM.
Super Elasto Barrier is environmental friendly, reliable, and durable high quality materials.
here for step by step instructions for waterproofing
Home | Privacy | Terms | Returns | Shipping | Got
Skype? | Shopping
Ames® Research Laboratories, Inc.,
PO Box 1350 Jefferson, Oregon 97352 USA
Toll-Free: 1-888-345-0809 PST, Phone: 503-588-3330 PST, Fax: 503-364-2380,
be sure your spam filters are set to accept emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Sell Factory Direct and Worldwide!
Call For Free Technical Assistance and To Order:1-888-345-0809
(8 AM - 5 PM Pacific)
Prices are in U. S. dollars and subject to change without notice. Copyright ©2002-2012 Ames® Research Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use of any images, thumbnails, illustrations, descriptions, article content, sounds, or registered trademarks of Ames® Research Laboratories, Inc. is strictly prohibited under copyright law. Site content, including photography, descriptions, pricing, promotions, and availability are subject to change without notice.